Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Time Flies

Isn't it so true... time really does fly. It seems like only yesterday that I held Ashlea in my arms for the first time and here she is now... a big 5 year old with a big attitude to match! lol
Today is DT Wednesday at The Stamp Spot Blog and my layout 'Five' is featured. I have used the stunning Basic Grey Indian Summer papers again - I just love them! Remember to check out the products at The Stamp Spot so you can recreate this layout for yourself :) Oh and to make it easier for you, I have linked my product list below to the items in the store. See, aren't I good to you? LOL

 Isn't that lace trim just gorgeous!?!

Hope you all have a lovely day. See you again soon!

Luv Kirsti xoxo

1 comment:

amanda73 said...

love that layout, just gorgeous, and dont i know about time flying...my baby(number 6) is nearly 5 too....