Thursday, August 12, 2010

Guess who's Designer of the Month @.....

Scrapbooking From Scratch :) Yep... that's me up there on their home page with my layout. Please please make sure you go and check out the absolutely stunning Indie Girl kit that Peta sent me! It is so beautiful in real life and the papers are so easy to work with. It is also one of the best kits I have ever seen when it comes to getting your money's worth... I have got 3 layouts already from it and could easily get at least 2 more!! Oh and I haven't had to add any extras either... everything you see on my layouts is in the kit! How cool is that!?!
Paper: SassafrasLass Indie Girl
Other: Sassafras Lass Cardstock Alphabet stickers, Sassafras Lass Cardstock Stickers, ribbon and twine from kit


And just to tease you some more... here are some sneak peeks of the other two layouts so far. I will reveal all in the next few days ;)

 Doesn't it make you want more? heheheh Keep an eye out on Scrapbooking From Scratch for the reveal :)

Luv Kirsti xoxo

No comments: