Tuesday, August 17, 2010

More Indie Girl Loveliness

Ok, so maybe loveliness isn't really a word but in my world it is :) I'm still so in love with the DOTM Indie Girl Kit from Scrapbooking From Scratch and have a couple of layouts to show you. I'm still creating away with the kit so there will be more soon... but in the meantime, pop on over to the store and make sure you grab the kit before they all sell out. I personally guarantee you will not be disappointed with it!!!

I really wanted to do something different with this kit and thought why not create a 'boy' page from a 'girl' kit LOL Hubby will probably shoot me if he ever sees this up here but I had to use this rare photo of him. Like most long-suffering scrapbook widows he hides whenever the camera is out but this one day I got a gorgeous smile from him. At the risk of sounding all soppy, every time I look at this photo it reminds me why I love him so much. Aaaaawww... pass the kleenex ;)
Paper: Bazzill Cardstock, Sassafras Lass Indie Girl
Other: Basic Grey Basics strip sticker thingy, Sassafras Lass glitter alphabet stickers, Sassafras Lass cardstock stickers, Basic Grey buttons, twine
And another layout of my youngest daughter from the kit...
Paper: Kraft Carstock, Sassafras Lass Indie Girl
Other: MME Journaling spots, Sassafras Lass cardstock stickers, Sassafras Lass glitter alphabet stickers
Well, I have a huge mountain of shopping piled onto my dining table that I really should put away. I don't mind so much doing the grocery shopping... it's the putting everything away bit that I hate LOL

Hope you are all having a fantastic week :) See you soon
Luv Kirsti xoxo

2 comments:

amanda73 said...

wow, love both these, i can never get enough of your lovely pages, just stunning........i sooo love this range but havent got any as yet

love how you created a boy page from a girl kit, i do the same, i did a layout of connor from prima's shabby chic range lol, you couldnt get any girlier paper if you tried lol, but it worked

Peta said...

i love what you have done wit this kit Kirsti - and I have ONE lonely kit left so that is GREAT news - very happy :) thanks so much for being my DOTM