Monday, August 9, 2010

Stamp Spot Layout Reveal

Wow, so it seems I'm not so good at scheduling my posts LOL I thought I had set mine to go up over a week ago but nope... it didn't :) Oh well... just a quickie post this morning to share my first ever DT layout for The Stamp Spot. So... if you want to recreate this layout at all you can get all the goodies at The Stamp Spot... AND some of the products used are on sale at the moment.


Thanks for stopping by :) I'll be back soon with my second reveal for The Stamp Spot. Until then, take care.
Luv Kirsti xoxo

4 comments:

amanda73 said...

wow kirsti....lovin all of this layout, just stunning as always
take care

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice layout you did a great job!!!

cassandra2491 said...

love it - the colours are just perfect together. :)

DeeDee said...

Beautiful layout - and those eyelashes are so long and beautiful.