Friday, April 9, 2010

New Challenge Site

I came across this fantastic new challenge site in my blog-stalking travels this morning. It's called The Color Room and has an uber-talented design team from all over the world with lots of inspiration. Basically, each challenge will draw inspiration from a photo and you must create an item using the colours in the palette. There is also a bonus sketch that you can use to guide you. But wait there is still more... the site will have tutorials and videos to inspire everyone also!!! Well worth a look ;)

The very first challenge is up and closes on the 16th April. Here it is....Well I couldn't help myself with those colours and had to get scrapping straight away. Out the window went the good housework intentions... I got the scrappin bug and nothing was going to stop me :D
Basic Grey Papers, Making Memories Papers, Making Memories Spiral Notebook, Fiskars Border Punch, Basic Grey Cardstock Stickers, American Crafts Thickers, Prima Flowers, Making Memories Brad, Kaiser Pearls and Rhinestones, Prima felt stems, Carolee's Creations Alpha Stickers, trim


Ok so now that I have scratched that Scrapping itch, I had better go and finish my housework. Hope you all have a lovely weekend

Luv Kirsti xx

No comments: