Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Photo Shoot

Well I attempted this year's Christmas photo shoot with the girls over the weekend... why does it need to be so hard?! It is so rare to get them both smiling and at least looking angelic so I flicked the camera onto continuous shoot and snapped a few little pearlers. LOL


This first one is Ashlea doin 'Little Peter Rabbit' for Rachelle.... so cute!She's a real little poser...
After not getting any pics at home that I liked I thought I'd take the girls into the national park for a few photos....




I always have such a hard time getting photos of my other half so I finally worked out if I take photos in front of the cars he is happy to pose :oD So here we have his baby car (the maroon Group A commodore) and my baby car (the orange one) but he says they are both his. That is seriously debatable LOL Secretly, I am soooo jealous of his car - it sounds awesome and is sooooo much faster than mine.
Maybe not the best photo of us but any photo of us is so hard to come by that I will take what I can get!
Now that I have got him posing in front of the cars I figure it is only a matter of time til I convince him of a proper family photoshoot. I'm determined to break him down and get him smiling and posing like a pro :D

Well, that's all for now. I'm hoping to get some more scrapping done in the mad leadup to Christmas so I will come back for some shares then.

Take care xxx

No comments: