Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Challenge Heaven

I've been trying out the challenges at Challenge Heaven and having a lot of fun with them. I've well and truly been bitten by the scrappin bug again and am lovin' every minute of it. So without further adieu here are my takes on a few of the challenges....

This one was for the 'Scrap Yourself' challenge to use a photo of myself as a baby with the year as part of the title....
MME Bella Bella papers, MME Bella Bella diecuts, Crate Paper diecuts, Making Memories Noteworthy diecuts, Crate Paper alphas, Making Memories tiny alphas


The next layout is for the 'Ebony and Ivory' challenge... white with pink and 3 patterned papers
Bazzill Cardstock, Basic Grey Papers - Two Scoops, Porcelain, Lily Kate
Prima Flowers, Glimmermist, Kaiser Pearls, Kaiser Rhinestones, Basic Grey Porcelain sticker, unknown frame

This next one was the sketch challenge which was a great PageMaps sketch. I'm not really all that happy with it though... might have to add some oomph to it later
Bazzill Cardstock, Pink Paislee Diecut Paper, unknown ribbon, Basic Grey Buttons, My Memories PP


And then just cos I felt like it, I made this layout of my Grandparents. Miss them so much....

Webster's Pages Papers, Websters Pages diecut stickers

Well that's it for now peoples.... I am trying to talk to my darling sister on the phone and getting myself muddled LOL

Til next time, take care and happy scrapping

No comments: