Monday, November 8, 2010

They Grow So Fast

 I know every parent says it.. but I just cannot get over how fast my 'baby' girl has grown up. This year I have really noticed Ashlea has changed into a big girl. I mean, she is 5 so I guess that it's no real surprise... but it did sneak up on me!

One of my design team creations for The Stamp Spot this month is a cute acrylic mini album. I wanted to show the change in Ashlea over the last 5 years and the gorgeous Basic Grey Olivia Papers teamed up perfectly with the Echo Park Life Is Good Papers to create this project. It also happens to be the very first mini album that I have ever made and kept! Up until now, I have only ever created them for other people. I feel pretty proud of myself flicking through the completed album so might have to make some more mini albums just for me :)

Most products (or similar) used in this project are available from The Stamp Spot

Papers: Basic Grey Olivia, Echo Park Life is Good
Other: KaiserCraft Acrylic Album, Basic Grey Olivia element stickers, Prima Flowers, roses from The Stamp Spot, Kaisercraft Mini Alpha Stickers, American Crafts thickers alphas, assorted sheer ribbons, lace, Kaisercraft Rhinestones, Kindyglitz Crystalina, Stazon Blazing Red ink



 



 



And where would my blogpost be if I didn't show you a little sneakpeek of my next project for The Stamp Spot ;)

 See you here next time!! :)
Luv Kirsti xoxo

1 comment:

amanda73 said...

wow, love that album, stunning, and with Connor(my 6th son) at 5 as well, i know what you mean about them growing up way too quick